- Cardiac treatment
- Skin diseases treatment
- Digestive system
- Endocrine system treatment
- Ophtalmic treatment
- Gynaecologic treatment
- Urologic treatment
- Children diseases treatment
- Cancer treatment
- Orthopedic diseases
- Physiatrics and aftercare
- Our customers
Medigerman arranges a comprehensive medical checkup in the best German clinics for early detection and treatment of any disease.
Most often, a basic examination is meant to be a preventive measure and is recommended for people without specific health problems.
Basic medical examination includes:
• checkup and consultation by various physicians, such as therapists, ophthalmologists, neurologists, gynecologists or urologists;
• basic diagnostic procedures:
– blood and urine tests;
– ECG, ultrasound, MRI, hearing and vision assessment;
– gastroscopy, colonoscopy, etc.
In addition, with medical indications and the patient’s wish further diagnostic measure may also become relevant. This is the reason why it is impossible to determine any fixed price for the complete set of procedures.
General diagnostics can help identify:
• irregularities in the musculoskeletal system;
• inflammatory and infectious diseases;
• pathology of the gastrointestinal tract;
• malignant neoplasms;
• diseases of the genital and urinary system;
• neurological abnormalities;
• diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
• hearing and visual impairment;
• pulmonary disease, etc.